Model # BJ-20
The BJ-20 with manual control 20-ton capacity bottle jack features a heat-treated extension screw that allows low pickup height adjustment and maximum lift height. Also, its serrated saddle provides a generous lifting area and a secure grip. In addition, the wide base provides stability and strength plus all critical stress points are reinforced for durability and dependability.
The BJ-20 bottle jack is a lifting tool and should only be used for lifting. Following the completion of the lift, the load must be supported by appropriately rated safety stands.
- Top-quality jack line for Automotive, Industrial, and agricultural uses
- All jacks are designed for use in vertical, horizontal, or angular positioning
- Precision ground ram, heavy-duty forged body
- A deep-grooved extension screw for added height
- SAFETY RATED: Manufactured to ASME test specs
- Tested to 50% over the rated capacity
- Model BJ-4CT – 4 Ton Bottle Jack
- Model BJ-8 – 8 Ton Bottle Jack
- Model BJ-12 – 12 Ton Bottle Jack
- Model BJ-30 – 30 Ton Bottle Jack
- Model BJ-50 – 50 Ton Bottle Jack