Model # BC-4200
Abrasive Blast Cabinets Ideal for the handyman, the casual user, and for all light-duty applications
This blast cabinet offers all the essential features an industrial cabinet should have, including a built-in dust collector to keep your sandblasting area free of dust particles, a foot pedal to control the flow of abrasives from sandblasting gun, dual side doors, and a large front door for easy loading/unloading, as well as air pressure regulator powerful enough to propel light-weight abrasive media such as glass beads and garnet.
Used to remove scale or heavy rust from automotive parts, clean rusty tools, etch glass, and other light-duty applications.
- Foot Pedal operated blasting gun
- Rubber/vinyl gauntlet-type gloves
- Perforated steel cabinet floor
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- 16 ga. construction with 14 ga steel support legs
- Cartridge-type dust collector
- Neon interior lighting
- Air Required to operate: 20 CFM @ 80PSI
- Side Door Opening: 20″ w x 19 1/2″ H
- Front Door Opening: 46″ w x 13 5/8″ H
- Inside floor capacity 90 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Shipping Size: 50″ x 50″ x 30″
- Weight: 425 lbs
- Available in Blue only
In municipalities, schools, and government garages, we recommend the BC-26E, BC-3MR or BC-2644E blast cabinets. These cabinets are made in Canada with the necessary standards, and safety certifications to meet the needs of these institutions.