Model # BC-4200
Abrasive Blast Cabinets Ideal for the handyman, the casual user and for all light-duty applications
This blast cabinet offers all the basic features an industrial cabinet should have, including a built-in dust collector to keep your sandblasting area free of dust particles, a foot pedal to control the flow of abrasives from sandblasting gun, dual side doors, and a large front door for easy loading/unloading, as well as air pressure regulator powerful enough to propel light-weight abrasive media such as glass beads and garnet.
It can be used to remove scale or heavy rust from automotive parts, to clean rusty tools, etch glass, and other light-duty applications.
- Foot Pedal operated blasting gun
- Rubber/vinyl gauntlet type gloves
- Perforated steel cabinet floor
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- 16 ga. construction with 14 ga steel support legs
- Cartridge type dust collector
- Neon interior lighting
- Air Required to operate: 20 CFM @ 80PSI
- Side Door Opening: 20″ w x 19 1/2″ H
- Front Door Opening: 46″ w x 13 5/8″ H
- Inside floor capacity 90 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Shipping Size: 50″ x 50″ x 30″
- Weight: 425 lbs
- Available in Blue only
In municipalities, schools, and government garages, we recommend the BC-26E, BC-3MR or BC-2644E blast cabinets. These cabinets are made in Canada with the necessary standards, and safety certifications to meet the needs of these institutions.