Model # BC-4200
Ideal for the handyman, the casual user and for all light-duty applications.
It offers all the basic features an industrial cabinet should have, including built-in dust collector to keep your sandblasting area free of dust particles, foot pedal to control flow of abrasives from sandblasting gun, dual side doors and large front door for easy loading/unloading, as well as air pressure regulator powerful enough to propel light-weight abrasive media such as glass beads and garnet.
- Foot Pedal operated blasting gun
- Rubber/vinyl gauntlet type gloves
- Perforated steel cabinet floor
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- 16 ga. construction with 14 ga steel support legs
- Cartridge type dust collector
- Neon interior lighting
- Air Required to operate: 20 CFM @ 80PSI
- Side Door Opening: 20″ w x 19 1/2″ H
- Front Door Opening: 46″ w x 13 5/8″ H
- Some assembly required
- Shipping Size: 50″ x 50″ x 30″
- Weight: 425 lbs
- Available in Blue only
It can be used to remove scale or heavy rust from automotive parts, to clean rusty tools, etch glass, and other light-duty applications.