Model # DC-EX0500P
Durable analog inflator gauge, designed with a Pistol Grip inflation/deflation gauge complete with an air hose, easy-clip brass chuck, and integrated hang loop for easy storage. Made with a rugged cast metal handle is equipped with a solid steel inflation trigger and a separate brass deflation button for quick fine-tuning of target pressure. This gauge is fitted with a shock-resistant rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks. (NOT FOR USE ON PRESTA VALVES).
- Resolution: 2 PSI
- Diameter: 2”
- Units of measure: PSI (0-150), kPa (0-1000), kg/cm2 (0-10), and Bar (0-10)
- Handle made of durable cast metal
- Trigger: plated steel
- Deflate button: solid brass
- Hose: 1/4″ x 13″ rubber w/brass fittings
- Air inlet: 1/4″ NPT male (Milton 728 plug recommended, sold separately)
Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces the risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.